Chandra Nair - About me
RECENT TALKS (selected)
Note: These are slides of some of the talks I gave recently.
On Subadditivity, Global, and Local Optimizers of Information Functionals
- New Mathematical Techniques in Information Theory, Oberwolfach, March 2022.
- Plenary Talk, ISIT, Melbourne, July 2021.
Non-Convex Optimization and Network Information Theory
- ETH Zurich, Jan 2020.
- Short Course, Workshop on Learning Theory, TIFR, Jan 2019.
- Plenary Talk, ISITA, Singapore, Oct 2018.
- Seminars: Harvard, MIT (Apr 2018), Princeton (Oct 2018).
Sub-optimality of superposition coding for three or more receivers
- CISS Workshop, Princeton, March 2018.